- Dana Point, CA, USA
- $12.00 - $16.00 DOE + Commission + Benefits
- Full Time
Job Title: Installer
Department: Installation - Entry Level
Reports to: Owner
Work Hours: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Pay Scale: $12.00 - $16.00 DOE + Commission + Benefits
Position Summary: To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with high quality experience.
• Insurable by Company insurance carrier.
• Valid driver's license.
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Willingness to invest time in training seminars and classes.
• Follow directions as given, written and verbal.
• Basic Safety knowledge of tools and surroundings.
• Safe use of ladders.
• Comply with ALL SAFETY RULES.
• Understand how to use a tape measure.
• Arrive on time daily.
• Dress in a workman like manner.
• Ability to use a hammer.
• Unloading/Stocking supplies and Equipment.
• Unloading/Loading truck.
• Cut & drill holes.
• Ability to fill out a daily timecard accurately.
• Be able to carry 100 pounds.
• Insulate duct.
• Build platforms.
• Needs to be supervised at all times.
• Possesses both written and verbal English language skills.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings